Great place to go

Everyone is helpful. Dr Pace is smart kind and thorough

He's the Family Doctor you only see in movies

Dr Pace is a GPO that reminds me of movies about small towns. He always remember not only your name, not only your history, but what he saw you for last time and how you were following any treatment plan. He sees what I can only imagine is hundreds of different people and still takes time with me during appointments and treats me like I am his only priority.

Awesome natural delivery

I realized a week and a half before my due date that I was not on the same page with my doctor which caused me significant emotional distress. I got a recommendation to try and get in last minute with Dr. Berry and by luck ended up with Dr. Pace. He was so considerate of my stressful situation to have switched doctors so late in the game. I was very impressed by his compassion and concern as I explained what I was looking for in a doctor and hoping for in a natural delivery. He was very supportive and he took the time to explain to me all medical procedures and potential ones that could come up. He said "on matters of preference I am flexible, and on matters of principle I am firm - meaning I will defer to what you want on matters of preference, and on matters of medical principle I will explain to you what I will be doing and then need you to trust me that I will do what will keep you and your baby safe." My delivery went wonderfully and I felt that Dr. Pace was true to his word in always explaining things as they were happening and helping me feel like I knew what was going on and what my options were. I'd give him 10 stars if that were an option!

Best Family Doctor and OBGYN

I have known Dr. Pace for the past six years and was one of his first regular patients when he began his practice. When I first began searching for a doctor to deliver my babies, I used google to find the doctor with the best ratings. Dr. Willmore was the highest I could find, only I learned after meeting with him that he no longer delivers babies. Upon discussing this with him, he recommended Dr. Randall Pace to me, which I followed. At my first appointment, I was immediately impressed by Pace’s calm, friendly demeanor. He answered all of my questions patiently and put me at ease as a nervous new mom to be. Since then, Dr. Pace has been the primary doctor for my whole family. I have always looked forward to appointments with Dr. Pace like I’m visiting a friend or family member. He has delivered each of my four children at Orem Community Hospital in the last five years and he is also our pediatrician and family doctor. Pace is kind, compassionate, and we always have great conversations both about health matters and little chats about life. He recognizes my family (including my husband who visits far less than my children or I do) and always makes us feel remembered and valued. He has seven children of his own so you know he’s an expert. I always know he has my best interest at heart when he makes a health decision. During my deliveries, Pace has had a confident, calming presence. Even when a few complications have arisen (I nearly hemmoraged with my second) he dealt with it promptly and knowledgeably. He speaks to me as he would a friend and answers my questions with plenty of detail. I already know I’ll be sad the day that we move away from Utah and I have to find a doctor that compares in quality with Dr. Pace. I’ve joked with him that I may have to come back or fly him out just for a delivery. The doctors at Revere Health are popular for a reason which means wait times can get longer at the office. Morning appointments help avoid long waits. And in the past I’ve been surprised to find that Fridays are usually less busy than Mondays. Ask the staff which days are less busy if that is very important to you. The staff knows me pretty well as I’ve been in the office regularly over the last six years since my first pregnancy and they always try to help you out. I like that I can text them questions, as well as call. If you need an OBGYN or family doctor, I highly recommend Dr. Pace. My sister in law, her sister in law, and the few friends I have referred to him all love him. He is excellent.

Great OB/GYN

I had my baby a month ago and Dr. Pace was great. He worked with me through the entire pregnancy and really cares about his patients. He takes his time and will explain everything to you if you want. He's very personable too. I liked him for delivery because he helps reduce the tearing as much as he can. He'll update you on any changes or any procedures he has to do that vary from what you originally wanted. He doesn't proceed until you give your permission.

Best family doctor

He is great! So friendly, attentive, and warm and caring. I genuinely look forward to our visits with him. He delivered my three children and I recommend him to everyone. I've had a friend, sister in law, and her sister in law all start going to him because of my recommendation and they love him as well.

No! Don't go here! The revere practice in Provo is good but the Orem practice was an awful experience! Doctor pace was so rude, brief and unprofessional. First, once the door closed after the nurse I sat in the room waiting for the doctor for about 30 minutes. I waited there listening to the nurse staff taking crap through the door about patients, there personal Dating life, and how they didn't want to work the entire time. I honestly wanted to just get up and walk out but I already paid for the visit. I then gave the practice another chance and saw Todd and he was even worse!! Such a waste of time and money. One of the receptionists is pretty nice but the older woman was so rude! Also the wait was awful! I showed up on time yet still waited over 40minuts in the waiting room plus the 30 in the actual room . The waiting room was full and they over book. I would never go back again! I tried the Provo practice and they were great! Recommend going to the other practice. Also, they get you in same day and are quick.

Great Obgyn and Family Doctor

I just delivered my first baby sept 24 I was so scared and worried about everything dr pace was great. He was good during my entire pregnancy he did everything I needed. My baby was small and dr pace took every precaution to make sure she was safe and healthy. I delivered her normal no problems or complications. My labor and delivery wasn't bad at all. Dr. Pace made everything so much easier and not only did he help me always be calm but he always reassured me everything would be fine :)😀 highly recommend him.

Dr. Randall Pace is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Provo, UT.

Dr. Randall Pace Is this you?