Dr. Randall C Perkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall C Perkins?

excellent doctor! the very best!

Excellent physician. I recommend him to family and friends all the time!

Addiction

I first saw Dr Perkins 2008 shortly after leaving a drug rehab, he was the most caring Dr. I have ever met. He listen to me and supported me always. I am grateful to say that I will have 8yrs clean and sober. I go to meetings and do what I am supose to do ,but let me say this the support from Dr. Perkins sure gave me a extra advantage of making it to this point. So I would recommend him to anyone that wanted or needed a Dr. that really cares. Thank you Dr. Perkins and may God continue to Bless you like he has me for finding you. P S I found his staff exceptional in every way . This was written 7\10\2014.....the only reason I am not putting my name is because of anonymity.

Excellent doctor, diagnostician and family practice specialist!

From the minute I arrived at his clean, tastefully decorated office I knew I was in good hands. His staff greeted me like an old friend, and they got me in to see Dr. Perkins quickly. After going to two other doctors who mis-diagnosed my problem with pain in my side and back, Dr. Perkins nailed it... I had shingles and nobody before him thought to check for that! What a terrific doctor. I'm all healed now and very grateful.

Overall good

Dr. Perkins has been my Primary doctor many years now. Overall he is pretty good. It is never difficult to get an appointment however, my wait time to see the doctor is typically 30-45 after my appointment time. Other than that pretty good.

Really Good Dr

I had my first appt with Dr Perkins and appreciated the amount of time he spent with me. I have had an ongoing problem for a couple of years and he is taking a fresh approach on finding out what is going on. I am looking forward to getting better.

dr perkins really cares about your needs and concerns, he takes the time to listen and then explains in plain english his thoughts.he is a very busy so getting a same day appt. may be tough, but his assistant is very capable and caring of your concerns. i highly recommend dr. perkins and his staff.

Dr. Randall C Perkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.