Dr. Randall Peyton Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Randall Peyton?

Awful

Posted on December 1st, 2017

Went to Peyton's office once. I had to change doctors after my orthopedic of 17 years had moved. I obviously had a great relationship with my previous doctor and his staff. Peyton's office is a nightmare! Highly unprofessional. Words cannot possibly do this complaint justice. No one really knows what they are doing. The office manager is highly inappropriate and rude. She should never be allowed to speak with the public. The Business CEO actually suggested a " different injectable" on the phone because they couldn't seem to "get mine." I guess he "doubles" as a doctor as well. Two months past actual my due date for my knee medication, I was still dealing with their inept, unprofessional office. In a lot of pain because of the very extended delay. Wow. I went to another doc and they had me set up within days; medication ordered, arrived and appointment with injectable delivered all in 9 days. Sad.

Posted on February 20th, 2016

Dr. Peyton operated and replaced both of my knees and I have never been better!

His PA Misdiagnosed me and his office staff is Horrible

Posted on April 5th, 2013

I've never seen Dr Peyton, but I've seen the inside of his waiting room, and the inside of the patient's room, time and time again, for many, many minutes. It's an excruciating wait just to see his PA, Dan Duelm, who seemed quite exemplary. The office staff is rude bordering on incompetent. I asked for a release of my records, I've never gotten a bigger run-around in my life. I had enough of long waits. Today I saw a brand new doctor, who told me I had totally been misdiagnosed. The office staff was top notch, the room was colorful, they kept the door open (Peyton's insisted they keep it closed and on numerous occasions I could hear the office staff horsing around outside. I wonder whose privacy they are protecting?) and my visit only took an hour including x rays. An office visit at Peyton's is over 4 hours for just one measly x ray.

waiting too long

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

Everytime I've gone there I have to wait forever to see one of the PA's.Sometimes the office staff could be friendlier.

SERVICE

Posted on September 29th, 2011

A freindly smile is always helping when dealing with customers. Looking at customers when talking to them is also helpful. Positive and friendly is needed.

Excellent Doctor! Great Costumer Service! Wonderful Practice!

Posted on March 11th, 2011

I have been to both his orthopaedic office and physical therapy office and I was thoroughly impressed with both. After tearing my ACL during a pick up soccer game, I asked my friends and family who they would recommend and Dr. Peyton was their first choice (and now I understand why). Just six months after surgery, with the help of physical therapy, I was back to running again without a knee brace! And to top it off his front desk was amazing. They were courteous with my questions and I was always seen within 5 minues of my appointment. If you are looking for a great surgeon in the area, Dr. Peyton is my first choice!

Abrupt, Rude-Its a Sausage Factory

Posted on November 30th, 2010

stuck me in a room and forgot and didn't care. Dr is aloof and delegates everything to underlings who are arrogant and uncaring. You feel like you're the meat in a sausage factory

Posted on September 4th, 2017