Dr. Randall J Reed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall J Reed?

Very thorough! He listens and isn't in a rush. He cares about me. I couldn't have a better doctor! The staff is great too!

Great Care

Excellent physician and great staff

Excellent

I followed Dr. Reed from his previous practice and have been going to him for a few years. He's always on time & spends quality time with you.

Great attention to detail and putting things together for you.

Bedside manner is a little erratic--sometimes great, sometimes a little too detached. Overall I have been happy with the care I have received, though. My favorite thing about him is that he usually explains my recommended options, and lets me choose the course of treatment that I prefer.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Dr. Reed is an excellent Dr. He is kind, courteous and extremely helpful. He's a little bit on the shy side but he takes his job very seriously.I was very disappointed when hr left his practice in Plainfield and moved it to Carmel.I would recommend him to anyone who needs a good Rheumatologist.

I FOLLOWED HIM ,WHEN HE LEFT THE OTHER PLACE

he done complete blood work on me to rule out the possibilities. he is valued highly I can't imagine going with out him.NOW...

Best Bedside Manner!

I saw Dr. Randall Reed for treatment of fibromyalgia and CFS. I recently moved from Atlanta to Indianapolis and was worried I would have a difficult time explaining my problems and needs for certain medications. He spend an hour with me going over all of my paperwork from all of my other doctors from the past 5 years. Very attentive and empathetic. He is not a pain doctor but was willing to prescribe me what I needed until I am available to visit a pain center which he recomeded and gave me information including a refferal. Overall, I am very pleased with the care I was given and will see him again in the future.

Different but I liked him

When I first met him I was not sure if I liked him or not..came off as a cold fish. Types on computer as he talks to you. But he did warm up and asked important questions that no one else had asked. He is so professional and really knows his stuff. Hard to find a rhemotologist and he was very knowledgeable. Would recommend him to anyone.