Have you seen Dr. Randall P Riche?

Julia

one of the best physicians I have ever seen. Explained every question in detail and had helpfull suggestions

He knows his stuff!

I can say he isn't the most social-friendly, but he's definitely not rude. He tells you the facts in detail and explains everything well. I would recommend him to anyone.

This doctor is fantastic for controlling diabetes. My mother had been dealing with uncontrollable A1C numbers for years until seeing Dr. Riche. Unfortunately, he is completely out of touch with his staff. From the person who answers the phone, schedules the appointments and takes messages to the lady doing the check out; a miserable experience which ultimately ended in seeking a new physician for mom. I hand delivered him a letter, addressing the unprofessional attitude and complete lack of concern for their patients (I even witnessed the front desk person being rude with another patient over a mistake made by the staff.) At one point, they made a mistake in scheduling (thank goodness I kept our apt letter)...we showed up for the appointment which they had either rescheduled or cancelled, and then tried to charge us a no show fee. The front desk person argued with me over the mistake, eventually telling us they would let us see the doctor but it would be up to the office manager to not charge us the fee. Oh well, thank you for allowing us to see the doctor (my mother is 73 years old and wheelchair bound, dr trips are a lot of fun), and potentially not charging us for your mistake! And any question you ask, including those about prescriptions, results in sighs and mumbling, as though it is just too much of an imposition. Terrible office. The more I think about it the more upset I get! I would give less than 1 star for the treatment of my mother by his staff if I could.

Not sure what to think

4 and half hours before doctor saw me - asked to arrive 15 to 30 minutes early - didn't have old records - doctor is very bland / strange

He's a little intense to say the least.

Outstanding Doctor. Takes time to tell you what you need to know to maintain your health.

Worst recent experience

I really cannot comment on the physician himself, because I walked out without seeing him. I was attempting to find a new specialist not liking my current one for similar reasons. The admin staff, from phone conversations, seemed very pleasant and helpful. My appointment was set for 2 1/2 months from call time, but I got put on a waiting list and was called less than an hour and a half when they had a cancellation. This was perfect, and, even though I had a prior appointment that I had to push back, I made it in time to the office. I got brought back to the patients rooms within 10-15 minutes, which was also good time. However, after rushing to make the appointment on time, and pushing back a previous appointment, I was kept waiting AT LEAST an hour and 10 minutes WITHOUT the doctor even coming in!! After 45 minutes had passed, I went out to the front office and made sure that the cancelled appointment had been for 10 am and not 11 am and was told that the 'dr would definitely be in shortly, that he ONLY scheduled new patients on Friday.' This was an untruth by the nursing assistant, since they had actually called me the day before with a cancellation but which I was unable to take due to work. The nurse then came in again and said that I 'should take my concerns up with the dr when he came in.' After 25 more minutes had passed, I walked out telling the front desk to call me ONLY if the dr was ON TIME in the future. Additionally, I had noticed another patient in the waiting room filling out new patient forms as well, so, I have a suspicion, two new patients were scheduled for the cancelled appointment, which is ridiculous, because that meant one of the two patients would HAVE to be kept waiting an unusually extended amount of time. Horrible, horrible customer service, and I do not think I will either go back and will not recommend.

Brilliant doctor. Diagnosed problem of Hashimoto's immediately. Explained everything thoroughly. He is busy because he is good. I want intelligence, competence, and honesty, not interested in hand holding. He is the best.

Rude rude !!! That's all I have to say !! He is rude and the staff!!!

Dr. Riche's "ATTITUDE"

My Primary Care Physician sent me to Dr. Riche to avoid me going to jail for possibly choking Dr. Mamish. I had a pituitary macroadenoma. Dr. Riche was exceptional in telling me what needed to be done, too include drawing pictures.and referring me too Dr. Tibbets, whom I feel is an (AWESOME SURGEON, FANTASTIC,BEDSIDE MANNER AND MEDICAL EXPERTISE.) My take on Dr. Riche....He's different, BRILLIANT IN HIS FIELD. Just different.

I went to this doctor after my other doctor moved. I was seen by his P.A. first and she told me something totally different than what he told me. When I told him what was told to me his reply was " She is wrong" I didn't know who to believe. He wrote me a script and told me to come back in 6 months then he cancel. He was also upset that I would not have addtional lab work done for him as I told him that was same test my primary doctor had ordered. People please educate yourself and do not go to this doctor he is a waste of time!

He was very nice and explained everything that was wrong with me. He drew diagrams and pictures to understand the function of the glands.

Dr. Randall P Riche is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.

Dr. Randall P Riche Is this you?