Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randall Rissman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 19
FAILED TO DIAGNOSE TREAT CANCER LEFT ME IN VERY SICK CONDITION AND ALMOST DIED AS A RESULT SEEMED INDIFFERENT AND LIKES TO MAKE JOKES AT OTHERS SICKNESS BASICALLY TRIED TO BLAME SOMEONE ELSE FOR HIS OWN INCOMPETENCE/ NEGLIGENCE TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL ...FIND A GOOD ONE IF YOU CAN HE IS NOT A GOOD ONE AT ALL.. ONE OF THE WORST I HAVE SEEN IN YEARS AND I HAVE SEEN A FEW OF THEM.. THEY ALL FORGET THEY ARE HERE TO HELP PEOPLE GET BETTER NOT LAUGH AT THE MISERY OF OTHERS KARMA!!!!
I TRANSFERED MY MEDICAL RECORDS TO MERVICK FAMILY PRACTICE FROM MY 20 YEARS OLD PCP PRACTICE..THINKING I WILL GET A BETTER SERVICE AND ALSO SINCE IT IS CLOSE TO MY HOME IN WOOD STOCK. BUT THE WAIT TIME WAS OVER 20 MNS. NOT ONLY THAT STAFF WAS VERY RUDE TO ME. AND NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL..OCE GIRL THERE WAS REALLY NASTY TO ANSWER ME WHEN ASKED ABT MY WAIT TIME. NOW I TRANSFERED MY RECORDS FROM MY OLD PCP AND NOW I AM STUCK. BUT I AM GOING TO GIVE THEM ONE MORE CHANCE AND IF MY EXP IS STILL THE SAME THEN I WILL CHANGE TO MY OLD PCP.I WILL NEVER RECOMMAND ANYBODY TO THEM.
I have been a patient of Dr. Rissman for more than twenty years. He is simply the best primary care physician in the area. He is not only a brilliant diagnostician but he cares about his patients. He always asks about my life, job and family and gives me as much time as I need. You may wait a little longer in the waiting room, but it is worth it.
Dr. Rissman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
The Kingston Hospital
36 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Hunterdon Medical Center
Dr. Randall Rissman accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions404 Zena Rd, Woodstock, NY
Dr. Randall Rissman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodstock, NY.