Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randall R Robbins has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr.Robbins and his office personnel are very professional. I had a knee repair seven years ago and a hip replacement six years ago. I have had absolutely no problems with my knee or hip. The knee repair has been totally successful and the hip is aligned with my other hip perfectly-no limp at all. I have found he is a conservative doctor who is very thorough with paper work needed for insurance and the work place.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2015, 2011, 2010, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2010, 2016, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Robbins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1994
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Randall R Robbins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Knoxville PPOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTennessee Orthopaedic Clinic, 961 Oak Ridge Tpke, Oak Ridge, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randall R Robbins in this video.
Dr. Randall R Robbins is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Oak Ridge, TN.