Dr. Randall R Robbins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall R Robbins?

Knee Replacement Surgery

Did excellent job, scar almost non existent, excellent recovery time. Plan on getting left knee done.

he's a doctor that cares and won't quiet

Dr. Robbins always takes time to listen to my concerns and questions. He will explain what all he is doing for your treatment plan. He doesnt push you into doing surgery, he tries alternative treatments if that is what you want. Great bedside manner!

Caring.

Doctor Robbins is great.The office staff is professional and always called me back when I left a message.He is very caring but I don't care much for his assistant.

Hip replacment

Dr.Robbins and his office personnel are very professional. I had a knee repair seven years ago and a hip replacement six years ago. I have had absolutely no problems with my knee or hip. The knee repair has been totally successful and the hip is aligned with my other hip perfectly-no limp at all. I have found he is a conservative doctor who is very thorough with paper work needed for insurance and the work place.

Excellent care

I was initially seen by his PA Amy Russell, who is awesome. She has been with him several years. She did a physical exam as well as asking many questions to come to the diagnosis that had been confirmed by my MRI. Then Dr. Robbins came in and also checked my shoulder out. He confirmed what Amy had already told me. She had suggested he would want to do arthroscopic surgery but my previous experiences with Dr Robbins was that surgery is his last resort unless the patient insists. He was in favor of treating my injury conservatively with anti inflammatory meds first and some physical therapy and a return appointment in 6 weeks. If no improvement, then we'd discuss surgery. This is the very reason I chose Dr Robbins, he isn't knife happy.

Great Doctor

I was going to Dr. Robbins for a second opinion regarding complications after knee surgery. I felt he and his staff were very kind and knowledgable about my problem.