Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randall W Rodgers
Dr. Randall W Rodgers, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tyler, TX, with another office in Whitehouse, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Pain Medicine. Dr. Rodgers is affiliated with Christus Mother Frances Hospital Jacksonville. He speaks English.
Dr. Randall W Rodgers has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Pain Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 26
I never got past the staff, a guy there in Longview tried to say I was pharmacy shopping because he checked with several pharmacy's without my consent to see if I had ever used them to get narcotic's OMG what a jerk, some of them where a couple of year's prior I walked out feeling terrible (LIke a drug addict, and not someone with chronic pain as I have!) I never went back when they tried to get me too b/c I complained about him, I refused to go through that again, and found another dr. that has worked out just fine!!! Don't be treated like this ~~~
I have been seeing him for two visits and both times I had to wait and the waiting room was not crowded at all. His staff was cutting up, talking about some party and one was playing on facebook. When I finally got to see the Dr. he acted like he could care less about me as a patient and all he wanted to do is hurry up and leave to get to his golf game. Sad he even prescribed me the wrong medication. I had to call his office, go back up there to get it straight. Not a very professional place and he misdiagnosed me the first time even after an MRI and Xray
Dr. Rodgers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Randall W Rodgers accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Randall W Rodgers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.