Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randall M Royal has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Randall M Royal has the following 13 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Randall M Royal has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Randall M Royal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Royal is an experienced & educated physician in his field. I suffered from a number of conditions so in addition to the routine care I received from him, he also perform hysterectomy surgery. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He explained everything thoroughly to me, as many times as I needed, and most of all, eased my anxiety by showing me such care & concern. I truly believed he wouldn't have treated a member of his own family any better. I knew I could trust him completely & my surgery went smoothly & successfully with little discomfort afterwards. This a physician who truly cares for his patients & provides QUALITY care not quantity care as so mNy physicians do today. I have relocated to the upstate & Dr. Royal has set the bar so high no physician has come close to providing the same level of care. I've actually considered making the 4 hour trip to continue in Dr. Royal's care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Royal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Randall M Royal accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsRandall Mac Royal Md, 75 Baylor Dr Ste 200, Bluffton, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randall M Royal in this video.
Dr. Randall M Royal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bluffton, SC.