Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Randall S Lewis
Dr. Randall S Lewis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lewis is affiliated with Sacred Heart Medical Center. Dr. Lewis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Randall S Lewis has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Randall S Lewis has the following 12 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
Dr. Randall S Lewis has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Randall S Lewis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Being 57 years old and a Mother of two, I've had plenty of experience with Gynecologists. Dr. Lewis is thorough, considerate, patient and kind with his patients. He reads my chart ahead of the visit to catch up on my health history, nags me kindly to get the tests I've either put off or forgotten about and participates in the best course of treatment for me. You couldn't ask for a better Doctor.
Dr. Lewis delivered three of my four children. I have always felt very relaxed and comforted when I delivered my children. Since my child bearing years have passed I have kept seeing Dr, Lewis for my gynecological needs. I've always felt well cared for and felt my personal needs were met by Dr, Lewis. I have many friends that also had Dr. Lewis deliver their children and they also adore him, as I do. We need more Doctors like him in every area of medicine. Thank you for my years of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Lewis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Randall S Lewis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPeacehealth Medical Group, 1200 Hilyard St Ste S510, Eugene, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randall S Lewis, MD - Gynecology in Eugene, OR, in this video.
Dr. Randall S Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.