Dr. Randall S Lewis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall S Lewis?

Dr. Lewis is awesome!

Being 57 years old and a Mother of two, I've had plenty of experience with Gynecologists. Dr. Lewis is thorough, considerate, patient and kind with his patients. He reads my chart ahead of the visit to catch up on my health history, nags me kindly to get the tests I've either put off or forgotten about and participates in the best course of treatment for me. You couldn't ask for a better Doctor.

I have been seeing Randy since I was 22. He delivered both of our children. I am now 54. There is no better doctor in Eugene. He cares and is kind and compassionate. I feel blessed he is my doctor all these years!

The best!!!

Best doctor I've ever had. Very compassionate, never in a hurry, been my obgyn for years and I can't imagine ever having another!

He cares and he shows it!

I have been going to Dr. Lewis for 40 years and he has never disappointed me. He cares and he shows it. Besides that, he is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Dr. Lewis delivered three of my four children. I have always felt very relaxed and comforted when I delivered my children. Since my child bearing years have passed I have kept seeing Dr, Lewis for my gynecological needs. I've always felt well cared for and felt my personal needs were met by Dr, Lewis. I have many friends that also had Dr. Lewis deliver their children and they also adore him, as I do. We need more Doctors like him in every area of medicine. Thank you for my years of care.

Dr. Lewis followed up with me personally regarding my test results and what the course of future treatment should be.

I love Dr. Lewis. He is warm and welcoming and considerate. I had an adverse reaction to an IUD and he called me a week later on the weekend, just to check in on how I was doing. I highly recommend him to all of my female friends!

Exceptional Followup

Dr. Lewis delivered my twins 21 years ago, and my confidence in him has only grown through the years. Recently I had a serious health scare, and his personal followup was impressive. He usually does his own calling rather than having a nurse do it. Very dedicated professional. :)

Randy Rocks

Dr. Lewis is always available, always thorough, always listens well, and gives great advice. Delivered both my kids when he was still doing OB work... one a c-section. Just a super doctor.

Dr. Randall S Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.