Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randall J Schultz has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Showing 5 of 11
He was definitely abrupt, unwilling to listen and seemingly rushed. He did order MRI (I'm waiting for follow-up results visit). Most interesting, since Fibromyalgia is listed as one of his interests/specialties on this and other sites, he does NOT treat fibromyalgia and said if that was the reason for my visit he wouldn't have given me an appointment. I also have chronic pain from neck & back stenosis and osteoarthritis, so our appointment continued and focused on that.
I had my appt with Dr. Schultz this morning. Iam extremely happy woth him. I had brought my MRI with me that the Radiologist found nothing on. However, Dr. Schultz found that the Radiologist completely missed the fact that I have fluid around C2-3 joint. He showed and explained the pictures. I am a MT/E so I have some knowledge in the field. IHe had his nurse get the radiologist on the phone as soon as he saw this. I am extremely thankful for him, as this had been completely missed. I am having my injection in 1 week. I really hope it doesn't hurt too bad!!!!
Dr. Schults always seemed to rush me out of his office. He told me I had tendnosis based on a MRI over a year old. He basically told me to stop working out but since I'm in the Army and my job requires me to workout and train that wasn't an option for me. I went and got a second opinion. The new doctor ordered a new MRI on my knee, the new MRI showed I had a torn patella tendon. I had to have surgery to repair the torn tendon. Dr. Schultz didn't have patience with me nor did he seem to care about my pain. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Schultz to any new patient. I would recommend Dr. Richard Schram for any knee or shoulder injury.
30 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Randall J Schultz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNeurospine Center Of Wisconsin, 5320 W Michaels Dr, Appleton, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randall J Schultz in this video.
Dr. Randall J Schultz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Appleton, WI.