Dr. Randall M Silver Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Randall M Silver?

This is a production line DR. in -out the faster the better///

Office visit complaint

I called for appointment and gave reason for visit, and said I had 5 things to discuss. They put one on the appt. info. The doctor checked heart, throat, and gave me a prescription called into the drug store. He started out the door and I said I have a couple questions. He had spent exactly 3 minutes with me and said he did not have time for more. It appears you have to make an appt. for each issue so they will receive payment for each visit. Wow. Where has our medical care gone and the doctors to take care of the people.

Terribly unpleasant

I just lost a son and my daughter has cancer. I explained to the dr I needed an anti-anxiety medication and he said I need to see a psychologist. I am a normally same person and felt offended. He sent in his PA and he repeated his statement. Very rude. I miss Dr. Lotz.

Go somewhere else

Very poorly run doctors office. Always behind, poor client services, and an overall rude manner. By the staff.

Mrs.

My husband and I are Seniors, new to the coastal area. Dr. Silver was extremely thorough, honest and took time to explain everything. I highly recommend him. Medicare was very slow to pay him and he was very patient with their slow process.

Dr. Randall M Silver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Templeton, CA.