Dr. Randall Singleton Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Randall Singleton?

Posted on July 13th, 2015

I had posted a review about my painful experience and not ever returning. I did return and he did not perform that procedure because I was doing a lot better. BTW, I had gone to see another urologist for 2nd opinion and learned that it was a normal procedure for the ailment that Dr. Singleton treated me for. So I am still Dr. Singleton's patient and more relaxed and confident. He is a good doctor, do not hesitate to see him based on my first review.

Posted on April 28th, 2015

He performed an extreme painful procedure without any anesthesia, worse than childbirth. I left traumatized and have not been able to even return for my results. Especially since he said he thought he would need to do the painful procedure several more times. I had heard he was a good urologists and I know he been there for a long time, but I listen to my gut feeling not to return ever.

Posted on August 14th, 2017