Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randall L Steinfeldt
Dr. Randall L Steinfeldt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ogden, UT. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Steinfeldt is affiliated with Sanpete Valley Hospital, McKay-Dee Hospital Center and Bear River Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Randall L Steinfeldt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Randall L Steinfeldt has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Randall L Steinfeldt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
My poor little grandson woke up making choking noises around 5:30 this morning. Soon after he started coughing and making a noise afterwards like he was gasping for air. I jumped out of bed and he was just crying and coughing mucous and sneezing quite a bit of mucous. It sounded like whooping cough and scared my daughter and I both to death. She took him to the ER where they said he had a virus and sent him home. Afterwards she took him to the IHC North Ogden Instacare hoping they would be a little more sympathetic to a 3 month old baby that sounded like he had whooping cough. DR. Steinfeldt REFUSED to run tests to see if he had a bacterial infection and also sent her home! He stated that the doctor at the ER was a good doctor and there was no need to run tests. Were talking about a 3 month old baby here and all they needed to do was a little swab and test it for bacteria! I am in shock and disbelief that this is the kind of care such a small child would receive and plan on filing a complaint.
Dr. Steinfeldt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1991
Floyd Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsIntermountain North Ogden Clinic, 2400 N 400 E, Ogden, UT
Dr. Randall L Steinfeldt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ogden, UT.