Dr. Randall Sturm Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Randall Sturm?

Finally

Posted on April 9th, 2016

Finally I have found a doctor who actually is reacting to concerns. Dr. Sturm on one visit has done more for me than the doctor I have been seeing for one year. I am confident that Dr. Strum will get me healthy again. Thank you.

retired

Posted on October 30th, 2015

I am 78 years of age. Over the years I have had dozens od doctors all over the state in almost every specialty. None, not one of them, comes close to the quality of care that I receive from Dr. Sturm. His staff is also one of the best.

Excellent

Posted on May 10th, 2013

Professional Courtesy...

Posted on February 21st, 2012

...is still practiced; Dr. Sturm and his staff are exemplary! As a new patient, Dr. Sturm set aside a full hour which allowed me time to answer his questions, make comments, askquestions of my own; I was not made to feel that another patient was waiting for him, or that he was hurried.Respectful caring and medical "manners" set Dr. Sturm and his practice apart fromthe often rushed, impatient, and impersonal appointments that are too frequently associated with "patient care".

Dr. Randall Sturm

Posted on June 27th, 2009

WE are very satisfied with our doctor (elderly man and wife)his knowledge, kindly manner and patient education when necessary. His referrals have always proven superior knowledge of his field, and understanding of of patient personal (and mental) needs.

Posted on November 6th, 2017