Dr. Randall T Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall T Davis?

Caring/Compassionate

I cannot speak highly enough about Dr Randall Davis. I have known him as a superior doctor since 2004 when he first began treating my husband who had Leiomyosarcoma. My husband was under his care for 3 years & we felt like he had all the knowledge, professionalism and care and concern you would ever want in an oncologist. His bedside manner is excellent and when I was recently diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma, I immediately wanted Dr Davis to be my doctor. And, by the way, he was recommended to us by our Family Physician, Dr Keith Schorn.

Doctor Davis is amazing- would 100% recommend!

Dr. Davis has been following me for 13 years. He is extremely personable and caring. I always feel so good whenIleave his office. I know i am in goood hands with Dr. Davis.

Dr. Davis has been following me for 5 years. He has always been straight with me and let me know when he was unsure or was in uncharted territory. He conferred with other doctors for opinions and I respect him for that. His bedside manner is excellent and he seems to truly care for his patients.