Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randall W Black has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Smell Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
Showing 5 of 8
I called to set up a new patient appointment. While talking to the receptionist, I was holding the phone with my shoulder so I could write everything down she was saying and she very rudely exclaimed " Do you realize you are pushing buttons? That's very loud in my ear." She had no value in customer appreciation or service. I cancelled my appointment and went else where. In today's economy, no business can afford to loose customers all because of lack of customer service.
30 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Missouri Health System
Dr. Randall W Black accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMercy Ent, 5204 W Redbud St, Rogers, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randall W Black in this video.
Dr. Randall W Black is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rogers, AR.