Have you seen Dr. Randall W Crim?

life

Dr Crim saved my Life

Extremely satisfied patient

I have been seeing Dr. Crum since 2008 and he is the most caring and efficient Dr I know...I truly believe I would have been diagnosed with Colon Cancer by now if it were not for Dr. Criminal. I think he is the best colon Dr. in the metroplex..I would highly recommend him to anyone that need his service 5 *****

Excellent Doctor

Knowledgeable and kind. Rectal issues can be scary. With Dr. Crim, you are in good hands. He is recognized by "D" magazine with good reason.

He was so sweet. And the staff was so helpful. If I have any questions all I have to do is call and they help me so much. I have had surgery before with other doctors and I can't say enough about how great dr. Dr Crim is. And has a great bed side manner.

The best Doctor on the planet!

Best Colon Doctor

Doctor Crim did my colon surgery last year, as well as my ostomy reversal. He is courteous, kind, caring, and many other words of praise. He is a fabulous doctor who is loved by his patients, his staff, nurses, and associates. If you have any colon related issues, he is the doctor to see. I continue to see him.

Great Doctor

Dr. Crim is the gold standard. Had my colon resection done by Dr. Crim and I'm on the road to recovery. You don't know how good a surgeon is technically, until the hospital nurses can't praise his surgical skills enough when examining my surgical area. He takes time to answers our questions and went beyond the standard working hours to get us answers and results. I would definitely used him again if needed and recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor.

There is no one better ! Saved my life...

Dr Crim is one of the best DOCTORS you can ever meet he is the best. He cares about his patients and he list to them on what's going on and he knows what going on and his staff is all some .I went to see Dr Crim after seeing 3 other Doctors and IEXPLANED what was going on and he fixed it? I rate Dr. Crim a 10 STAR thanks DR. Crim for being the best. A patient.

I chose Dr. Crim to do my routine colonoscopy based on his credentials and background. I could not have made a better choice! Not only is he very knowledgable, he is also very personable and caring. He took his time in explaining things and asking and answering questions. He had his head in the ball game from start to finish with no attitude. I will use him again and recommend him highly.

Dr. Randall W Crim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Irving, TX.

Dr. Randall W Crim Is this you?