- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randall J Wendt MD
Dr. Randall J Wendt, MD is a doctor primarily located in Decatur, AL, with another office in Madison, AL. They have 43 years of experience. Their specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. They speak English.
Dr. Randall J Wendt has 2 locations
Dr. Randall J Wendt has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Randall J Wendt has the following 20 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Urinary Incontinence
- Mood Disorders
- Pap Smear
- Smoking Cessation
- High Risk Pregnancy
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Randall J Wendt Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
- [ "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access", "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ]
- [ "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO", "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
More about Dr. Randall J Wendt
Dr. Wendt graduated from the The University of Texas School of Medicine At San Antonio in 1976. Dr. Wendt works in Decatur, AL and 2 other locations and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology.