Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randall J Wendt MD
Dr. Randall J Wendt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, AL, with other offices in Madison, AL and Lugoff, SC . He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Randall J Wendt has 3 locations
1304 13th Ave SE Ste A
Decatur, AL 35601
8121 Madison Blvd Ste 101A
Madison, AL 35758
Dr. Randall J Wendt has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Randall J Wendt has the following 20 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Urinary Incontinence
- Mood Disorders
- Pap Smear
- Smoking Cessation
- High Risk Pregnancy
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Randall J Wendt - Posted on January 19th, 2016
43 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1976
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Dr. Randall J Wendt Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Randall J Wendt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Decatur, AL.