Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randall K Wenokur
Dr. Randall K Wenokur, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Concord, CA, with other offices in Brentwood, CA and Walnut Creek, CA . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Allergy. Dr. Wenokur is affiliated with San Ramon Regional Medical Center. Dr. Wenokur has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Randall K Wenokur has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Randall K Wenokur has the following 10 expertise
- Smell Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Voice Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Swallowing Disorders
Showing 5 of 15
Dr Wenokur just did my nose surgery for a deviated septum.he did a wonderfull job. you could tell that he really likes his work and loves getting people better.When he took the stints out you could see his eyes light up when i took my first breath. he is a very good doctor and has a good sense of humor. thanks Dr. Wenokur
I called Dr. Wenokur's office on a Friday because I was leaving for a trip the next day and my ear was still hurting (my Primary Care doctor diagnosed me incorrectly). He immediately identified the issue and got me on the correct medication as well as performing a quick office procedure to relieve the pain. Gave me the name of a doctor in the city I was flying to, just in case. Upon returning and following up, I explained another issue that 3 doctors couldn't figure out. He gave me a prescription and, zap, after years of embarrassment with this condition, it was resolved! He is the go-to doctor for ear, nose and throat issues!
I am posting my rating based on my daughter's visit with Dr. Wenokur. My daughter is 3 years old. I have been a mom long enough to notice that some people are just naturally good with children. I really felt that Dr. Wenokur was very warm and engaging with my child. That's a big plus, because we all know how scared a 3-year-old can be when he/she is in a strange place with new people.He was very thorough in explaining everything and asked me twice if I had any questions. I like that.I would recommend Dr. Wenokur.
I got the impression that this doctor was an extremely conciencious human being and on not driven by material or financial ambition. Also, something which was a plus to me is that he naturally likes and is very good at handling children. He was firm but very kind and made the whole experience a good one. With out knowing where he went to school. It doesn't seem to matter much these days since most doctors tend not to hang their diplomas up in the wall I would say that he appears to me smart both intelectually and emotionally.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Wenokur is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Randall K Wenokur accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randall K Wenokur in this video.
Dr. Randall K Wenokur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, CA.