Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randall J Willis has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
Showing 5 of 9
I went to Dr. Willis because I thought I had a kidney problem or kidney stones because I was having moderate to severe pain in my right side that would come and go. An Ultrasound was done in his office that showed a very small stone in my right kidney, nothing large enough to cause pain (his words). A 24hour urine analysis was also done, with no problems found. I insisted on a follow up appointment trying to get more test. During the follow up he refused to do any further testing, No CT, no nothing. Acted almost as if I was making it up and told me "Everybody gets kidney stones" that may be true but the fact remains that he refused to help me. I left his office in tears and told him I would find my hero and that I did!. Turned out I had a 12mm kidney stone, a 6mm kidney stone and 2 small ones. I had lithotripsy twice to break up the large stones. I am pain free now, but not thanks to Dr. Willis. He does not care about his patients and does not listen to them, even when they are begging for help!
Dr. Willis is a very good doctor. He's treated me twice now and is very courteous and informative and answers any and all of your questions to the best of his ability. I had a congenital defect and he figured it out in about 30 minutes. Then he referred me to another doctor to repair the problem. He was willing to work with me on a one particular issue agreeing to my request to have a CAT scan done at a place other than his recommendation. He is very thoughtful and considerate and I would not hesitate to send anyone to him for diagnosis and treatment.
39 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. Randall J Willis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCimmarron Surgical & Urology, 801 S Walnut St, Stillwater, OK
Dr. Randall J Willis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stillwater, OK.