Have you seen Dr. Randall M Wooley?

Excellent communicator and kind hearted

I have gone to Dr. Wooley for over 10 years. My family and close friends do as well. He is genuine, considerate, listens and cares. The kindest and interest goes for all ages. Friends and family I have referred to Dr. Wooley range in age from 50s-80s. He is a blessing.

Dr Woolley is a perfect example of why Press Ganey scoring along with site like this were created. He is a doctor who ego makes a diagnosis before walking in to talk to a patient. I mean talk to and not listen to. He did not ask questions about what happened, a serious life threatening accident from years ago that has left residual damage that affects the quailty of my life as I age, nor any kind of rational or caring plan of care for the betterment of my health. He assumed what he wanted to and dismissed me like a waste of time. Improving healthcare would look like more doctors of Wooley's poor caliber would find a job they love and not gold dig and harm others with jaded, unfounded opinions and attitude. Please if you get into healthcare do it for the right reasons and not to line your pockets while hurting others. I reported him to the Texas Medical Board for his lack of skill in helping me. Of course the doctor protecting one of its own standard letter was mailed to me. Thank God for sites like this and the capable and competent doctors that keep the system trudging along while pulling the dead weight of the 'Wooley' knows best before assessing" along.

Intelligent, Trustworthy and Kind

Dr. Wooley is serious and highly intelligent. He is also cheerful and an effective listener. I would trust him to diagnose the most difficult of medical issues.

Dr. Wolley is the best. Great bedside manner and excellent clinician.

I love Dr. Wooley! My family and I have been seeing him since I can remember. There is absolutely no other doctor I would trust more. He's interested in your needs, ask about your family, and makes you feel as comfortable as possible.

Professional & caring

Dr. Wooley is exceptional! I had been to many doctors and was still fatigued, depressed, and unable to lose weight. Another doctor highly recommended Wooley. Dr. Wooley took the time to listen! After lab results, he adjusted my meds, and I stated feeling better AND began losing weight! His staff are pleasant and professional, always. I am thankful for my new found health, and it is due to Dr. Wooley being attentive and knowledgeable about thyroid, diabetes, and depression. (and much more) Very blessed to have found a wonderful doctor!

You can't have him, well! Well, actually you can.

I have been a patient of Dr. Wooley for at least 10 years. I have never met a more attentive, caring physician in my 68 years. I have noticed that he is much busier than he used to be which has led to longer waiting room time, but I can certainly understand that. He is great. His most outstanding quality is that he listens and he communicates with you. I would gladly recommend him highly to anyone who asked.

Excellent Treatment

I have been seeing Dr. Wooley for well over a year and I have found that he and his staff are above and beyond my expectations. I recieve prompt courteous attention from Dr. Wooley and his assistant Angela. I have never had a problem getting in touch with them if I have a question or concern, in fact Angela has tracked me down to respond to me when my home phone wasn't working. The office staff are warm and welcoming, and they have an online patient portal where you can check test results or request/review your appointments. How easy can it get? Totally satified.

Bad Experiences

Don't expect much response from this doctor or his staff at least that has been my experience. You can't get in touch with the doctor and his assistant rarely returns phone calls. Took three weeks to get lab results when they were ready in four days and I could go on. I'm currently trying to find another Internist.

GReAA

Dr. Wooley is a fantastic doctor. I work in the medical field and 95% of all doctors I've come in contact with professionally in the past 30 years, I would not recommend. Dr. Wooley is truly one-of-a-kind. Caring, cutting edge knowledge, kind and most of all he really understands both the science and the art of medicine.

BES

Great Doctor

Dr. Wooley is a very professional but also careing doctor. I feel very at ease with him. That is very important to me. Would recommend him to anyone. When I was in hospital he was on top of everyone making sure I was taken care of.

Dr. Randall M Wooley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.

Dr. Randall M Wooley Is this you?