Dr. Randall R Wroble Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall R Wroble?

Showed up super late. Didn't review my records. Couldn't answer any questions. Went back for a follow up and its the same thing.

My go-to doc

Took care of 3 shoulders and 3 knees for me. Reasons for the multiples on the same body part weren't due to his work but rather my aggressiveness during therapy and not taking care of myself. Since the last surgeries I can say my body has never felt better. Great doctor, no issues from my viewpoint. Definite recommend.

This doctor is EXCEPTIONAL! I'm 11 years out on an ACL surgery from a basketball injury... NO PROBLEMS, he is wonderful!

Excellent doctor and surgeon

Dr. Wroble has done 7 of my surgeries (5 knee and 2 shoulder). He is very professional and has the best interest of the patient in mind. He is the only doctor that I have recommended to friends. EXCELLENT.

twice is enough

I have had a torn labrum repaired twice by Dr. Wroble and neither surgery lasted. The 2nd didn't even last 6 months!! I did all the rehab and physical therapy but simple motions with no force behind them such as stretching in the morning when you wake up caused it to pop out! He also changed the 2nd surgery plan w/o telling me ahead of time and then got upset when I wanted to know what he did different. He acted as if I had insulted his work but I just wanted to know what was done to my body hat I have to live with. I would not recommend him to anybody, not even my worst enemy!!!

Disapointed

At first he seemed okay but I found myself trying to figure out what he was doing and why. It's too bad he can't take the time to take care of his patients instead of pushing everyone through and having such poor bedside.

BE AWARE OF THIS ARROGANT MAN

His protocol is not typical of what MOST Orthopedic doctors would recommend.