Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randee E Lipman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- High Blood Pressure
- Exercise Stress Test
- Chest Pain
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Shortness of Breath
Showing 5 of 16
We spent over 4 hours waiting for staff to communicate with each other to provide minimal service. If we would wait another 2 hours they would try to finish testing and see the doctor. We were told that it would take 3 hours. We traveled from out of town. If we had been told the truth we could have made arrangements for our grandkids we are raising to be picked up from school and my husband take a day off work. When questioned about the long wait, we got rude and uncaring response from nurse.
Dr. Lipman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hackensack University Medical Center
Dr. Randee E Lipman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Randee E Lipman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.