Dr. Randell J Hartlage Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randell J Hartlage?

He's never there when I call for an appt.

I've seen him 1 time in several years.

Been a patient for over 30 years. Always thoughtful, easy to talk too and willing to refer to a specialist when appropriate. Good family doctor

I have know Doctor Hartledge since he started here My folder has 2 on it so I think I as his second patient. Everything he told me it might be or could be he has sent me to a specialist and that was exactly what it was. He is very through and an excellent doctor. He has wonderful bed side manor. Easy to talk with. I am so happy to have had him as my doctor for 36 years and counting . I give him 5 stars .Wouldn't want any other doctor!!

Best MD in Tallahassee

He was the first doctor I seen when I got on CHP and been with him for about 28 years now. He has a caring manner. If he can't help what is wrong with you. He finds someone who can. He never gives up on you. His nurse Tina go's out of her way to help also. Joyce in front office is the best and sweeties person you will ever meet. I just love having them and knowing they are looking out for my health. Wish all Doctor office were like them.

Amazing doctor & amazing staff

I've known Dr. Hartlage and his staff for 33 years - since I was just a child. He is caring, compassionate, and will do whatever it takes to get a person well. He goes above and beyond most doctors in the area. He truly cares about his patients. Knowledgable and just plain wonderful. Love his nurse, Tina. Love the staff. All around a great bunch. So hard to find in Tallahassee.

Dr. Randell J Hartlage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.