Dr. Randell G Powell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randell G Powell?

Parent

Will always recommend him as a pediatric neurosurgeon. Very pleasant and a pleasant staff.

Great Doctor

Great Doctor who took excellent care of my husband after a car accident left him on life supports with broken ribs and broken neck. Very caring and very very kind.

This was at first a very scary decision to have spinal surgery. After doing my due diligence in researching surgeons and for alternatives in treatment as well; Dr Powell met and surpassed my scrutiny and assured me and my partner that he was recommending the best approach in treating degenerative spinal stenosis and replacing of four vertebrae. As I said in the beginning this is a frightening procedure to contemplate undergoing, however, Dr Powell was informative and absolutely superb in helping provide the guidance to make a well informed decision. By the way the surgery was a great success. Thank you Dr. Powell and your fantastic staff for all the help.

We respect Dr. Powell

My 4-year old daughter was diagnosed with a brain tumor 12 years ago. He met us in the ER with kind, compAssionate demeanor and reassured us that our pronosis was favorable. She underwent 2 surgeries by Dr. Powell, and everything went well. 12 years later she's an outstanding high school junior. We will always be greatful for Dr. Powell.

vey caring doctor

Dr.Powell done my neck surgery with great succcess. He is a wonderful, caring and compassionate doctor.I would highly recommend him to anyone, he is great to talk to and he really cares about his patients...before and after the surgery.

He saved my sister's life

Doctor Powell is the most worderful and caring doctor I ever met, my 17 year old sister was diagnosed with a arteriovenus malformation, he performed a cranitomy and saved her life.

Wonderful!

He is an absolutely wonderful doctor; the best I've ever been to. He tells it to you straight. He doesn't try to push drugs on you only to mask the problem. He is down to earth and has a lovely disposition. I would HIGHLY recommend him!

He was amazingly caring and tender with my whole family's needs. We got an appointment really quickly, we didn't wait at all for him to come right out and greet us (patient and family), he chatted us, answered all of our questions and took time out to make sure we were able to get to and from a prescribed ct scan. If he seems rushed or you're waiting too long, it might be because he's also the on-call trauma neurosurgeon at the hospital. Even in trauma tho (where we first met him) he was really nice and attentive.

does not listen to his patient

do not give explanation why certain treatment is done.

Dr. Randell G Powell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.