Dr. Randi-Ann A Rodrigues Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randi-Ann A Rodrigues?

Dr. Randi-Ann Rodrigues truly listens to and cares about her patients well-being and overall life.

doctor misdiagnosed my bell's palsy as a sinus infection

Very Professional and caring

Dr. Rodrigues is a wonderful Doctor. Great bed side manner. She listened to my concerns and addresses them accordingly. She very well cares about her patients. As Far as her Staff I've never had a problem with the staff. They have always exceeded my needs and are very kind. Dr. Velez is also amazing. Thank you guys for taking care of me. It is greatly appreciated! Remember Doctors are people too they work very hard to help us. God Bless!

Excellent doctor! Horrible office staff. The visit to the doctor was much better when she had her own practice. Now that she has joined a group, the office staff is horrendous!

Cherry Daleo

I have seen a lot of doctors in my life and I have to say Dr. Rodrigues and her staff are, by far, the best I have ever dealt with.

Awesome Doctor!

Randi Ann Rodrigues cancelled my daughter as a patient without warning when she most needed a doctor's service. I would be weary of her level of true compassion for her patients.

Doctor's Response

In the event that a patient is discharged from my practice, I notify a patient in writing and continue to provide care for any urgent needs for 30 days. In addition, insurance policies may change to ones that I may not be contracted and unfortunately I would not be able to provide services even if a patient is established. I apologize if you feel your needs were not met by my office. Thank you for your perspective and I wish you and your daughter the best in finding another physician. Dr. Randi-Ann Rodrigues

Phenomenal Doctor

This is the best doctor I have ever had. She takes the time to listen to my concerns. She takes the time to work on a plan that works for me as an individual. I believe my treatment is as personalized as you could get from a doctor in this Day and age. I have recommended her consistently based on her high degree of professionalism, bedside manner and follow through on my treatments. When I need a referral to a specialists, her referrals are top notch. There is no area that I could say that she could improve in.

Dr. Randi-Ann A Rodrigues is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oviedo, FL.