3.3

Have you seen Dr. Randi M Beck?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Failed to diagnose properly

She failed to diagnose my meralgia parasthetic, although my symptoms are textbook. Several months later I figured it out by myself via the internet and the diagnosis is confirmed by another physician. Several more months of pain to the point I was unable to walk several times. I feel that she should have recognized the symptoms and not just send me off to physical therapy. After spending a lot of time on the foam roller and doing PT exercises, I am hopeful that I will soon be pain-free thanks to another physician.

Misdiagnosis

Dr. Beck is quite the hotshot at Group Health. I think her reputation is overblown. She is incapable of either listening to the patient or making an accurate diagnosis.At my second visit, I brought up symptoms of numbness on the bottom of my foot. I told her the numbness had begun during a severe sciatica episode and continued since.She ignored everything I told her and insisted the problem was arthritis.I knew she was wrong, so I saw a neurologist who correctly diagnosed me: sciatica with nerve damage.I would like to emphasize that GHC charged me $65 a pop for these specialist visits. So I had to spend $130 just to get an accurate diagnosis.The topper occurred when Beck emailed me telling me she wanted me to visit her again. I refused. I saw no need to waste another $65. And nobody gets to misdiagnose me twice.

THIS DOCTOR IS SPECTACULAR!!!!

SHE HAS TOO BE ONE OF THE MOST INFLUENTCIAL PEOPLE OF MY ENTIRE LIFE, AND HAS SAVED ME. DR. BECK IS SUPERB.

Dr. Randi M Beck is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Seattle, WA.

Dr. Randi M Beck Is this you?