Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randle Middleton
Dr. Randle Middleton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntsville, AL, with another office in Huntsville, AL. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Middleton is affiliated with Huntsville Hospital and Crestwood Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Randle Middleton has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Randle Middleton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
Dr Middleton is very thorough and very good at what he does!! I have been going to him for approximately 20 years and he taken very good care of me. His personality is pretty no-nonsense but he still has a great (dry) sense of humor and bedside manner!! If you want a doctor that is warm and fuzzy and like a stand-up comedian than this is not your guy but if you're looking for a doctor that cares and wants you to be well then there is no better doctor than Randle Middleton!!
Dr. Middleton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Crestwood Medical Center
24 Years Experience
University of Mississippi
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randle Middleton in this video.
Dr. Randle Middleton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.