Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold R Bailey
Dr. Harold R Bailey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Bailey is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, Methodist Hospital and CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. Dr. Bailey has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold R Bailey has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Crohn's Disease
- Rectal Pain
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Diseases
- Bowel Resection
- Urinary Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 5 of 27
Back in 2012 after a couple of months in hospital and rehab I seen him on a xmas eve as a 1st follow up after release from a ileo surgery. maybe he just hated being in the clinic on xmas eve but he was extremely rude to the point of barking. Thank God he was not my actual surgeon. very curt an brief and really didn't care. no I would not let him near me again even to save my life. he should retire if he really hates the patients.
Dr. Bailey diagnosed my problem, told me about the surgery and what he might have to do during surgery. He saw me every day I was in the hospital as well as his staff stopping by to see me daily. Asked me if I had questions and was pleased with the results of the surgery on follow-up. I look forward to seeing him for my next follow-up. His nurse, residents and staff have all been so good to responded to my questions or concerns. I know I'm in good hands with Dr. Bailey. Thank you.
This doctor does not listen to you when you talk about your symptoms. He insulted my husband's specialty while examining me and my husband is a doctor. He probably hasn't seen a case that interests him in years and treats all the ones he sees exactly the same. The doctor that referred me to him told me that everyone complains about how rude he is but that he does good work. I for one am not going to return to his his office for more verbal abuse.
Dr. Bailey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Harold R Bailey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsColon And Rectal Clinic, 6550 Fannin St Ste 2307, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Harold R Bailey in this video.
Dr. Harold R Bailey is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Houston, TX.