Dr. Randolph B Deger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randolph B Deger?

The Best Gynonc in South Jersey

Dr. Deger is professional, knowledgable, and personable. He takes time to get to know his patients and shows concern for other aspects of your health. He has done approx 3 procedures on my body. Thank God I am cancer free x2 yrs. I would recommend Dr. Deger to anyone with complex gynecological diseases.

Dr. Deger is a butcher. During a hysterectomy he Knicked my bowel. This was the beginning of my nightmare. The knick caused me to develop a severe blood disease which required four subsequent trips back to the hospital. He put a port inthe wrong place. This is unimaginable for a doctor of his calibre. His bedside manner was curt, abrasive, and cold. Take my advice and cross the bridge if you want quality care. Deger is abominable!!!

Dr. Deger impressed me.

I was impressed with Dr. Deger's thoroughness. He spent a long time with me and asked me so many questions. He gave me a list of tests and clearances to get done before my surgery. Based on his schooling and internship, and residency and the years he's been a doctor, I feel he is very qualified. I like that he is board certified in oncology-gynecology. I have complete faith in him.

second opinion needed

med school mistakes, patients beware, nice guy but almost killed me

Dr. Randolph B Deger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.