Randolph Evans Is this you?

Great Visit

Posted on November 5th, 2016

Dr, Evans and his whole staff were so kind and made us feel like they cared.Glad that Dr, Lassiter referred us to them.They seem like great people,Would refer anyone to them.It's nice to have people like them to go to when we need help.

Posted on October 27th, 2016

I AM 63 YEARS OLD AND HAVING A LOT OF EYE PROBLEMS.I GOT TO WHERE I COULD NOT DRIVE AT NIGHT THEN I GOT TO WHERE I HAD TO STOP DRIVING AT ALL I COULD APPROACH A TRAFFIC LIGHT AND IT WOULD LKE 7 OR 8 LIGHTS IN A CIRCLE. MY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR GOT ME IN TO SEE DR RANDOLPH EVANS .BEST MOVE I EVER MADE DR EVANS CHECKED MY EYES AND FOUND I HAD BAD CATERACTS .AFTER A FEW MORE SIMPLY TEST HE ORDERD WHAT I NEEDED I WENT BACK AND HE DID SURGERY ON MY LEFT EYE THE SURGERY WAS PAINLESS .LATER WENT BACK DID SURGERY ON RGHT EYE STAYED HOME DID EYE DROPS FOR A FEW WEEKS WHEN I RETURNED CHECKED EYES AGAIN 20 20 VISION I COULD READ EVERY THING IN HIS OFFICE EVEN THE SMALLEST LINE ON EYE CHART.IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE FOR A WHILE I WAS SCARED TO DEATH . DR. EVANS WAS PROBALY ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I EVER SEEN AND VERY FRIENDY I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND HIM TO ANYONE. THANKS DR EVANS AND VERY FRIENDLY STAFF FOR ALL YOU DONE FOR ME I WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE THANKS AGAIN.

Great!

Posted on June 13th, 2016

I had a great experience with both my cataract surgeries!

Fatastic Doctor

Posted on May 20th, 2016

Dr Randolph Evans - Vanderbilt Eye Lebanon TN.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Excellent, Caring Surgeon. Have had 3 surgery's under Dr. Evans. 110% Trust Factor.

Posted on July 23rd, 2016