- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Randolph J Ferlic has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Randolph J Ferlic has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Randolph J Ferlic is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Self-verified patient of Dr. Randolph J Ferlic - Posted on September 16th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Randolph J Ferlic - Posted on August 28th, 2015
Doctor with full disregard and ignorance
Self-verified patient of Dr. Randolph J Ferlic - Posted on May 11th, 2015
I am musician, trained inane of Russia's tom conservatories. All my life was dedicated to my profession. Experience with Ferlic was, is and will remains as one of nightmare experiences in my ice, doctor who does not understands what is classical music career and dedication. His complete disregard was terrible. It cause me decade problem to recover and ruined my best years!!!!!!!!
Wonderful, caring, competent
Self-verified patient of Dr. Randolph J Ferlic - Posted on March 31st, 2014
Randy took his time to meet with me, review my fractured wrist x-rays, and answered all of my questions. He made me feel like I was the only patient on his schedule for the day! I actually enjoyed my visits to him and found him to be a happy & joyful individual w/a huge smile for all. I was not put through the "mill" of unnecessary testing procedures. My surgery went without a hitch and my, rather badly fractured, wrist is back to work and as good as new! Thank you Randy!!! "YOU DA MAN"!!! ;)
Everthing will get better in time...
Self-verified patient of Dr. Randolph J Ferlic - Posted on October 8th, 2013
This doctor kept telling me things will hurt less with time...you will get full mobility back...etc. It's been 2 years and 3 months since my injury and I still have pain...I still do not have full mobility!!! To top that off he submitted a form telling workman comp that I had 100% full mobility so I didn't receive a settlement for pain...scars and dis-figuration...loss of work...or for possibly losing my life, you choose which one is more important GRADE F
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Dr. Randolph J Ferlic accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSOUTH BEND ORTHOPAEDIC ASSOCIATES INC, 53880 Carmichael Dr, South Bend, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randolph J Ferlic, MD - Surgery of the Hand in South Bend, IN, in this video.
Dr. Randolph J Ferlic is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South Bend, IN.