Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Randolph P Fleck Sr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Randolph P Fleck Sr has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Randolph P Fleck Sr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 2
I had advance appointment for outpatient heart catheter. I was unable to have prior appointement with Dr. Fleck before my procedure. I was required to check in at 6 a.m. at hospital but Dr. Fleck left and never did procedure until apx. 4 hrs. later, all the while my anxiety kept rising and I was not provided any assistance with it. Dr. Fleck's staff upset that I did not want to be guienie pig for photos and interns watching my procedure. I was groggy, but completely felt Dr. Fleck cutting into my leg groin. I dazedly could feel what Dr. Fleck was doing to me off and on during procedure, which was bad experience. I never seen Dr. Fleck that day after my procedure and was released to go home. My insurance reflected I was charged for a medicine administered during procedure that was on my records and arm bracelet that I was allergic too. Later, their lawyer said "No, they almost gave it to you, but did not." I called Mercy and made complaint, in which Dr. Fleck called me to yell at me and in my opinion acted very unprofessional and a complete arrogant, uncaring jerk. I would not take my dog to Dr. Fleck. In my opinion, he has anger issues and ego was out of control.
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Randolph P Fleck Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
Locations & DirectionsCooper Clinic Cardiology, 7001 Rogers Ave, Fort Smith, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randolph P Fleck Sr, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Fort Smith, AR, in this video.
Dr. Randolph P Fleck Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Smith, AR.