Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randolph Lippert
Dr. Randolph Lippert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fremont, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine and Clinical Laboratory Immunology. Dr. Lippert is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont and Hayward Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Randolph Lippert has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis or lupus, he or she will work with a laboratory immunologist to evaluate and test your immune function. They can identify any dysfunctions and work with your doctor to make a formal diagnosis.
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Lippert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Hayward Medical Center
42 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1971
Hospital Of Saint Raphael
Dr. Randolph Lippert accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions39400 Paseo Padre Pkwy, Fremont, CA
Dr. Randolph Lippert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, CA.