Dr. Randolph Lipscher Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Randolph Lipscher?

He save my mom

Posted on March 21st, 2014

My mom was stabbed by a thief in December. She was dying. He saved my mothers life. I don't think I need to say any more.

Outstanding!

Posted on January 6th, 2014

Outstanding Doctor!

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on November 20th, 2013

The thing that I remember most is how comforting he was. I really appreciated the time he spent with me, and the fact that he explained what was going on. I was really scared. Thank God I had Dr. Lipscher.

Great

Posted on September 12th, 2013

Just a good solid doctor

Very Smart

Posted on September 2nd, 2013

He was really smart, and likeable. He was the best doctor I have gone to

Takes a lot of time

Posted on March 2nd, 2013

I cut my hand really bad. When I got to the ER I was really scared. He came into my room right away and gave me a shot. The pain went away. He then sat down and talked with me until I relaxed. I needed over 50 stiches, and several other shots. But I felt ok- becasue I trusted this doctor. He was really kind, and gentle. and he really felt he cared. I was very impressed

Saved my Dad

Posted on February 5th, 2013

My Dad had a heart attack. He was picked up by the ambulance- and has a card arrest on way to the hospital. Dr, Lipscher and Kerry the nurse treated him for over 45 minutes, they got him back. My Dad walked out of that hospital and went home. We are all grateful to Dallas Regional, and expecially Dr. Lipscher

Tortured

Posted on April 12th, 2011

I presented with a deep laceration from a dog bite on my arm. Deep enough that you could see tendons, my artery (thankfully that was not severed), and other things I never want to see again. Although I was the only person in that pod when I got to the emergency room, he looked at my chart and told me it wasn't life or death and then waited OVER SIX HOURS before he cleaned or sutured my wound. I expressed concern to the nurse about infection as I understood dog bites need to be cleaned immediately. The nurse indicated they clean the wound out right before suturing so they can use lidocaine to reduce pain. However, Dr. Lipscher did not use any lidocaine until after he cleaned my wound out. It was torture. I had many other problems, too many to list here. But I can assure you, if my arm fell off I would wait to die before I ever went back to Covenant Health Systems Emergency Department in Lubbock, Texas!!!

Doctor's Response

I apologize to this patient. However, I was in charge of a 20 bed area- where most of the patients were having heart attacks , strokes, and other life threatening illness. On this particular day the other ER physician was unable to come to the ER because of a family emergency. So I was managing all 20 critically ill patients in the main ER. This patient was placed in a minor treatment area behind the main ER ( that is why she thought she was the only patient in the ER). She waited 6 hours because other people had life threatening illness, and her dog bite was relatively minor in comparison to other patients. The patient was concerned that she was not given any anesthetic before I cleaned the wound. The reason for this- is because I did not want to inject medication into a dirty wound- and possibly push the germs deeper into her tissue. I am sorry she had a miserable experience, but other people would have been severely injured if I had not been by their bedside. This patient was told that we were extremely busy with many, many ill patients. She told me she did not care, it wasn't her problem.

Excellant doctor