Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randolph C Ohara
Dr. Randolph C Ohara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Ohara is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance. He speaks English.
Dr. Randolph C Ohara has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Randolph C Ohara has the following 9 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Back Injuries
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Randolph C Ohara has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Randolph C Ohara is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Front office staff disorganized, overwhelmed and poorly trained. Drs demand they schedule appts every 10 minutes...as a result get very backed up and the avg wait is 45 mins. (I waited over an hour). Dr O'Hara spent less than 10 mins w/me, barely reviewing my chart. Office/waiting area is old and drab, uncomfortable chairs to sit in while you wait forever.
Dr. Ohara is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Randolph C Ohara accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSouth Bay Orthopaedic Specialist, 23560 Crenshaw Blvd Ste 102, Torrance, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randolph C Ohara in this video.
Dr. Randolph C Ohara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.