Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Oak Street HealthKanchan DibertInternal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Primary CareVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Oak Street HealthPatricia MencelInternal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Primary Care, GeriatricianVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Oak Street HealthElizabeth DavidsonInternal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Primary CareVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Oak Street HealthKathia SkinnerInternal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Primary CareVIEW FULL PROFILE
About Dr. Randolph L Rodrigue MD
Dr. Randolph L Rodrigue has 3 locations
Dr. Randolph L Rodrigue has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Randolph L Rodrigue has the following 10 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Randolph L Rodrigue Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Randolph L Rodrigue
Dr. Rodrigue graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine In New Orleans,Louisiana State University School of Medicine In New Orleans in 1983. He works in FORT MILL, SC and 2 other locations and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine.