Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randolph B Russo has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Occupational Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I love Dr. Russo. His way of scheduling injections needs to be changed. When I call to schedule an appointment, I am always forwarded to his nurse's voicemail. It takes forever to call me back and if I don't answer the phone, his nurse just leaves a message to call back. I cannot have my phone on me 24/7. Just schedule me an appointment and tell me when it is. Why do I have to talk to the nurse every time? Why can't the regular receptionist make the appointments? It is so frustrating, especially when I am in pain
I sent to see this doctor by Dr Palmitier which was another mistake. After I had told both doctors that neck injections in the past didn't work Dr russo said this would. After the second injection he told me that this was only done for a diagnostic and not to correct the problem. Then why did I need to get 2 injections. For the money!! I would not recommend this doctor or the other to anybody. BEWARE!!!!
This doc should not even have a license to practice medicine. My husband went to him for an independent med exam and he, to put it nicely, ignored that fact that my husbadnd was in servere pain just to satisfy his client. My husband was trembling with pain as he continued to twist him and bend his legs. I would not send my worst enemy to this doctor.
I would not call this guy a doctor.He misdiagnosed my condition so he could make a few bucks for himself from workers comp ins.co.If you are forced to see this guy make sure you see your own doctor as close to his appointment as possible and bring that doctors report to the IME and make him read it.every time i asked him a ? he would not answer it instead he just changes the subject.I was waiting for an answer and he bolted out of the room saying were done.10 min visit
Dr. Russo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Randolph B Russo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Spectrum Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Associates of Michigan, 1111 Leffingwell Ave NE Ste 100, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. Randolph B Russo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.