Dr. Randolph Russo Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Randolph Russo?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Great Doctor-terrible staff

Posted on September 27th, 2016

I love Dr. Russo. His way of scheduling injections needs to be changed. When I call to schedule an appointment, I am always forwarded to his nurse's voicemail. It takes forever to call me back and if I don't answer the phone, his nurse just leaves a message to call back. I cannot have my phone on me 24/7. Just schedule me an appointment and tell me when it is. Why do I have to talk to the nurse every time? Why can't the regular receptionist make the appointments? It is so frustrating, especially when I am in pain

Neck Pain

Posted on March 25th, 2016

I sent to see this doctor by Dr Palmitier which was another mistake. After I had told both doctors that neck injections in the past didn't work Dr russo said this would. After the second injection he told me that this was only done for a diagnostic and not to correct the problem. Then why did I need to get 2 injections. For the money!! I would not recommend this doctor or the other to anybody. BEWARE!!!!

A Jerk

Posted on April 30th, 2013

This doc should not even have a license to practice medicine. My husband went to him for an independent med exam and he, to put it nicely, ignored that fact that my husbadnd was in servere pain just to satisfy his client. My husband was trembling with pain as he continued to twist him and bend his legs. I would not send my worst enemy to this doctor.

DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN

Posted on February 26th, 2013

I would not call this guy a doctor.He misdiagnosed my condition so he could make a few bucks for himself from workers comp ins.co.If you are forced to see this guy make sure you see your own doctor as close to his appointment as possible and bring that doctors report to the IME and make him read it.every time i asked him a ? he would not answer it instead he just changes the subject.I was waiting for an answer and he bolted out of the room saying were done.10 min visit

BAD DOCTOR

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

stay away

PAID TO LIE FOR INSURANCE CO.

Posted on June 21st, 2012

EXPECTS A PATIENT WITH A NECK INJURY TO GO BACK TO FULL EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS IN A HEAVY LIFTING WORK OCCUPATION, NO COMPASSION NO CONSCIENCEI DONT KNOW WHY ANYONE WOULD CHOOSE THIS QUACK STAY AWAY AND IF YOU GET SENT TO HIM GET AN ATTORNEY

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

would recommend this doctorexplained each step of the procedure continually asked about my level of painexperienced in this procedure

Very professional...

Posted on February 15th, 2011

Dr. Russo was extremely professional and had a great bedside manner. He walked me through the entire process, and kept me calm. Wonderful doctor.

Posted on December 26th, 2010

Dr. Russo told me the options, selected the best option. With one spinal injection I was on the way to recovery. His staff was also knowledgeable to answer any questions that I had.

Posted on March 30th, 2010

Dr Russo is a brilliant physiatrist who zeroed in on my pain problem in one visit. I've seen him for over a decade with chronic lower back pain and am not dissatisfied with his care and have recommended him to others.

Posted on May 25th, 2017