Dr. Randolph W Stark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randolph W Stark?

I am 100% satisfied with Dr. Stark, won't have no one else as a Dermatologist he gives you plenty of time to listening, and why you came to see him.

Excellent Care

Dr. Starke is an amazing Dermatologist and Doctor. He is very personable and spends time getting to know your health history and discussing treatment options. I felt very comfortable and his nursing staff is amazing too, very nice and they make me feel welcome.

Great doctor!!

Dr. Stark is a great doctor. He takes the time to listen and really takes time to discuss a condition. Yes, I have had to wait at times but he doesn't rush when he is with me. I don't mind waiting for "expert care." His staff is always very courteous and effecient.

Outstanding Doctor

Three years ago, during a routine visit, Dr. Stark thought that a small spot on my forehead might be a malignant melanoma. He was right. He referred me to an excellent plastic surgeon who removed the cancer before it had time to spread, and as a result I am alive today. I also am prone to benign tumors, which he has lanced and/or removed when and as needed. In addition to his superb medical knowledge and skill, I also like his "no nonsense" approach. He gets right to the heart of things, expresses his opinion, offers options, and responds to questions directly and comprehensively with a minimum of time-wasting and unnecessary chatter. This approach is refreshing, since I (as a patient) am not visiting him on a social call! I also like his staff, which performs support duties promptly and efficiently.

Excellent Physician

After seeing many dermatologist over 18 years Dr. Stark was the only Physician who was able to diagnose a very rare skin cancer. Only 1 in 100,000 are diagnose with this rare cancer, that's only 4,000 out of 384,000,000 Americans. Dr. Stark also recomended the best medical treatment. That is why I am still alive after 10 with this incurable cancer. Thank you Dr. Stark.

Good experience

great staff, Dr. explained what he was doing, what he found, and what he was goind to do. This was done during the initial visit, and the follow up, which was to take care of what was found.

Wonderful Dermatologist

Dr. Stark provided great care. He was knowledgable and took the time to explain my condition to me. I have seen him a number of times and each time I've had a good experience.

Excellent care

Dr. Stark is an excellent Dr. He handled my case w/ the utmost care and resolved my issue quickly. Completely recommend Dr. Stark.

I've never felt the need to write one of these things after service anywhere but I also like to give credit where it is due and I must say, DR Stark is my absolute favorite dermatologist. he is knowledgable and professional and I've never had someone who actually cares. i am grateful for him being my doctor and recommend him to everybody who has an issue and wants to be heard instead of just being shoved out the door for the next patient. anybody who writes a bad review of this doctor needs to really fall off a cliff due to being dumb :)

Ehh, I am going elsewhere

No bedside manner, rushed through appointment, was not fully explained prescriptions. His assistant wasn't very helpful either. Waste of a co-pay.

Mrs. JAK

Dr. Stark diagnosed and treated a problem of mine that had stumped other dermatologists. Wonderful and efficient doctor. Thank you, Dr. Stark

Old Fuddy Duddy. No bedside manner at all. Doesn't seem up to date on the latest techniques, etc.

Dr. Randolph W Stark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manassas, VA.