Dr. Randolph Trowbridge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randolph Trowbridge?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Manatech salesmen

Posted on November 10th, 2016

In my initial meeting with Dr Trowbridge, he spent most of his time telling me of the many benefits of Manatech's supplement line (cures cancer, heals diabetes, etc). He sells Manatech which I believe is a multilevel marketing company.

One of the best doctors

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Dr Trowbridge has helped me recover from various problems over the last 13 years. He has an integrative approach that i like very much. It's not so much about giving you a pill and sending you on your way. He and his team want to know why you have that pain and fix the underlying problem.

Avoid this office

Posted on July 25th, 2015

I would not recommend Dr. Trowbridge to anyone. I had a horrible experience with him and left his office in more pain than when I entered it due to the tension of dealing with him and his refusal to treat my condition. He talked to me about Jesus (I am not joking) nad his office was filled with religious references. He wanted me to buy vitamins that he sells out of his home and said if I didn't buy them --""You don't really want to get better." He is really odd and unprofessional.

A nut

Posted on May 30th, 2015

The truth is Dr. Trowbridge was very unprofessional and just plain odd. He talked to me at length about religion and I was in extreme pain and needed some treatment. I got no treatmen--except a lecture about being a Christian. WHAT? Terribly inqappropriate and I paid a high fee for the visit.

Fantastic

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Dr. Trowbridge is a wonderful Physiatrist. I have a complex spine issue, have seen many MDS. If you want to HEAL and are willing to invest in your own wellness; diet, lifestyle etc. He is a wonderful wonderful adjunct.

Exceptional

Posted on February 27th, 2013

Dr. Trowbridge is an exceptional diagnostician and will proscribe the appropriate treatment for a rapid and complete recovery.

Posted on November 18th, 2011