Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randolph F Wykoff MD
Dr. Randolph F Wykoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnson City, TN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice, Pediatrics and Public Health. He speaks English.
206 Lake Meadow Dr
Johnson City, TN 37615
Dr. Randolph F Wykoff has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Public Health
Dr. Randolph F Wykoff has the following 2 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Randolph F Wykoff Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Randolph F Wykoff's office for more information.
206 Lake Meadow Dr Johnson City, TN 37615
Locations & Directions206 Lake Meadow Dr, Johnson City, TN
Dr. Randolph F Wykoff is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.