Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randon C Simmons has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Birth Control
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
He is the type pf doctor to throw medications in your face without talking to you at all or getting to know the depth of your problem.....and if that medicine didt work out you would have to call and tell them and then he wouldnt even see you he would just throw another medication in your face without even talkin to you....plus you dont even speak to him you speak to some one who then gos and relays the message to him and he comes in for once second to sign the prescription!! Horrible the meds were horrible no one listened to me! DO NOT GO TO IRENE STACY!!! AND DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!! Iv been to him twice in two different locations and both times got meds thrown in my face that did not help me due to him not fully listening or understanding.....Its like he works for the medicine companys not to help you!!
44 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Randon C Simmons accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Randon C Simmons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hermitage, PA.