Dr. Randy Ayres Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randy Ayres?

Excellent care

Dr. Ayres is a caring, highly skilled physician who goes well beyond the ordinary level of concern and time spent in one-on-one discussion provided by any other physician I have ever seen. He is attentive, thorough, and never seems in a rush to get to his next patient.

Phenomenal Doctor

Auditor

Just want to start by saying.. the girl that works with Dr Ayres is professional And extremely knowledgeable & very pleasant. I'm not sure if she is a Dr as well but and expert for sure. Best decision I have made. Changed my life. Dr Ayres is not your typical MD, very happy I'm where I need to be.

Never thought I'd say this, but I actually look forward to my check ups! lol

Dr. Ayres is a bit eccentric, but in a good way. Hes not your average healthcare industry robot drone like so many doctors today. We have some of the most interesting conversations, he is very well informed. I've never waited more than a couple of minutes to be invited to the back room, and once in the back he doesn't just leave you hanging by yourself for 20 minutes like 99% of the doctors out there. He is genuinely passionate about his field. I should say field(s) because he is not only a pain specialist and rehab therapist, but also a psychiatrist, addiction-ologist... AND a chiropractor! Love the fact that I don't have to see 2 doctors for my prescriptions anymore! I can't say enough good things about him, as he may very well have saved my life with his diagnosis. I have recommend him to my closest friends and family. A good doctor is VERY hard to find nowadays. Glad I found one

awesome doctor.

The feds are on him heard it in the pharmacy,

Addiction Counselor

Dr. Ayers not only gives the best service, he educates you. His realm of education is broad in a short span of time. When you are finished, choosing to research further,subject and or issues, is prompted .

Dr. Ayres has been my doctor for about 5 years, and I hope that he remains my doctor for many years to come. He is someone you can actually talk to freely without fear of being judged or scorned. Just an all around easy going good guy. Need more like him in the healthcare industry.

JOKE

This guy calls himself a doctor? I have had better service at 7-11

be careful ask lots of questions and get second opinions. This doctor will never be on call for you and you will be on your own!!!