9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Randy S Baker?

Best Treatment

I have been suffering from chronic environmental sensitivity for years and have tried to get so many different doctors to help me. None of them could and even made me feel like I was going crazy. Dr. Randy is very experienced with allergies and environmental sensitivity issues. With his help and experience, I was able to identify and begin to deal with the environmental factors that were affecting me the most negatively. Treating my chronic canidida albicans overgrowth was a step that no other doctor had even thought of before. It was the first of many steps on my path to healing with Dr. Randy. I'm grateful to have an alternative to doctors who do nothing and make me think I'm crazy instead of treating actual medical conditions.

Dr. Randy S Baker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Soquel, CA.