Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randy D Berke MD
Dr. Randy D Berke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with other offices in Enfield, CT and Weatogue, CT (and 2 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Randy D Berke has 5 locations
Dr. Randy D Berke has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Randy D Berke has the following 13 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Randy D Berke - Posted on September 3rd, 2014
I've been a patient of Dr. Berke's for over 18 yrs and he's a wonderful doctor. Terrific bed side manner and truly listens. He delivered both of my children even staying after working his full shift at the hospital because he knew I didn't want another doctor. He makes sure that you follow up. The staff is very caring, from the office staff to the ultrasound and lab that is in the same building which is extremely convenient. Would highly recommend.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Randy D Berke - Posted on March 4th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Randy D Berke - Posted on January 22nd, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Randy D Berke - Posted on August 1st, 2010
Dr. Berke was my favorite at the practice. He has a great bedside manner and listens to all concerns. He never brushed me off like some of the other doctors. He was excellent at my very long labor and did a great job on my C-section. The nurses and residents continually commented on how great his incision was. He is difficult to get appointments with since he does a lot of C-sections, but it's worth the hassle because he has a lot of experience.
Long wait times - Beside Manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Randy D Berke - Posted on June 10th, 2010
My appointment typically take over 1 1/2 +. I didn't see the doctor until 55 minutes after my scheduled appoinment time. Painfully long. I find it hard to talk with him, because if you don't agree with him you go round and round. I believe women need to work with their doctor and not just always go along with the doctor.
35 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. Randy D Berke Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Randy D Berke
Dr. Berke received his undergraduate degree from Union College in 1979. He went on to earn his medical degrees from the University of Connecticut School of Medicine in 1984 and completed his obstetrics and gynecology residency training at Mr. Sinai Hospital in 1988. Specializing in obstetrics and gynecology, Dr. Berke is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. practicing at S.H.E. Medical Associates, Dr. Berke mentors other physicians in Connecticut and surrounding areas in endometrial ablation techniques and Essure Permanent Contraception procedures. He is also involved in resident training at a major teaching hospital in Hartford, CT. Dr. Berke joined S.H.E. Medical Associates in 1988.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Randy D Berke is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hartford, CT.