Have you seen Dr. Randy D Berke?

Best Doctor

I've been a patient of Dr. Berke's for over 18 yrs and he's a wonderful doctor. Terrific bed side manner and truly listens. He delivered both of my children even staying after working his full shift at the hospital because he knew I didn't want another doctor. He makes sure that you follow up. The staff is very caring, from the office staff to the ultrasound and lab that is in the same building which is extremely convenient. Would highly recommend.

Great Doctor

Dr. Berke is a wonderful doctor! The worst part of the practice is the wait! I have waited nearly 2 hours. They are quick to get you in a room but then you wait and wait and wait.

Great doctor.

Excellent OB

Dr. Berke was my favorite at the practice. He has a great bedside manner and listens to all concerns. He never brushed me off like some of the other doctors. He was excellent at my very long labor and did a great job on my C-section. The nurses and residents continually commented on how great his incision was. He is difficult to get appointments with since he does a lot of C-sections, but it's worth the hassle because he has a lot of experience.

Long wait times - Beside Manner

My appointment typically take over 1 1/2 +. I didn't see the doctor until 55 minutes after my scheduled appoinment time. Painfully long. I find it hard to talk with him, because if you don't agree with him you go round and round. I believe women need to work with their doctor and not just always go along with the doctor.

He delivered my son by c-section after 4 hours of pushing. He was absolutely wonderful through the entire process. I now have a happy, healty baby boy.

vaginal infections

after cultures done in the office and then antiobiotics taken for a nonsexual infection, I was told to come back in for possible cryoablation of the cervix and/or more cultures. I didn't have the time for this reevaluation of the same exact problem. Took a sample of Clindesse that I was able to obtain and it cleared up the infection immediately. This could have been prescribed after I contacted them that the infection did not go away upon completion of the antibiotic. They just wanted to get me to come in for more testing and treatments $$$. The doctor never spoke to me after my visit and had office personel call me instead.

Dr. Randy D Berke is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hartford, CT.